Manage episode 232181360 series 49947
We follow up again on developer salaries, your privacy at airports and borders, MongoDB is acquiring Realm, and McDonald’s mobile app exploits. Siri Shortcuts and Screen Time are coming to the Mac. For developers at WWDC; Siri, Marzipan, AR, and more. What would you pay for WhatsApp, FaceBook or Twitter as a service. Is Apple working on a Apple Paintbrush. Extinct flower rediscovered in Hawaii, via drones. Picks: Just say “Hey Siri, remind me about this” from inside an app.
- Jon Erlichman on Twitter: "Average salary for software engineers: Airbnb: $277,419 Netflix: $256,246 Dropbbox: $250,068 Snapchat: $243,915 Uber: $235,373 Facebook: $224,003 Google: $202,818 Twitter: $200,042 Apple: $185,314 Microsoft: $143,858 Tesla: $140,625 Amazon: $134,608 IBM: $119,268 Source: Paysa"
- You're Not Getting Paid Enough. Here's Why. | LinkedIn
- Your privacy at airports and borders - Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
- MongoDB Strengthens Mobile Offerings with Acquisition of Realm | MongoDB
- MongoDB to Acquire Realm - The Future is Bright
- I tried to buy a coffee with McDonald’s mobile app, instead I was defrauded $2,000
- Siri Shortcuts and Screen Time coming to the Mac - 9to5Mac
- WWDC 2019 for developers: Siri, Marzipan, AR, more - 9to5Mac
- €500 a month for WhatsApp? Study suggests cash values for 'free' digital services | CBC Radio
- Apple could be working on Apple Pencil paintbrush with haptic feedback
- Extinct hibiscus flower rediscovered in Kaua'i, Hawaii, via drones
- Apple Support on Twitter: "Emails, News articles, Safari links, and more can pop up as reminders right when you need them. Just say “Hey Siri, remind me about this” from inside an app. Here's how.… https://t.co/zvV4GnBirT"
- TunnelBear: Secure VPN Service