Manage episode 233168639 series 49947
We follow up on filling up the net. The UK government will now accept Apple and Google Pay. Lawyer's phone and laptop seizes for not sharing passwords. Apple Park video shows mystery rainbow stage. We discuss highlights from Google I/O 2019. We discuss the rumored items to be announced at WWDC 2019. Picks: App Builders Switzerland 2019. Getting an iPhone activated at the Apple Store.
- Tim Mitra on Twitter: "@DevWithTheHair the MTJC Bump https://t.co/1WSZp7j2Ib"
- The UK government will now accept Apple and Google Pay for some services - The Verge
- Canada Border Services seizes lawyer's phone, laptop for not sharing passwords | CBC News
- New aerial Apple Park video shows mystery rainbow stage
- Apple WWDC 2019: iOS 13, macOS 10.15, watchOS 6, tvOS Features - Bloomberg
- (2) App Builders Switzerland 2019 - YouTube
- Google IO 2019: recap and highlights | Trabilo - Story, Tips & Review
363 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 71 mins duration .