Manage episode 234938206 series 2456132
Today’s solo episode is inspired by my own experience with having a not-so-great day. We’ve all had those days where we’ve woken up and everything just seems to be going wrong, and we’re feeling not our normal selves. Hopefully those days are few and far between! My intention in today’s episode is to share with you how to move through days like those, and shake those negative feelings.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: movementbylara.com
- Read: Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day by Judith Viorst
- Check out: movementbylara.com
- Instagram: @lara.heimann
- Facebook: facebook.com/movementbylara
- Jennifer Pastiloff, Author of Being Human: https://www.jenniferpastiloff.com
- Today’s episode is sponsored my LYT Daily online yoga classes. This is an exclusive pass into my personal practice and program that I created from my experience as a physical therapist and 20 years developing my LYT yoga methodology. There is a different class with me everyday - including special monthly live streams - so you can feel your most LYT up - anytime and anywhere. Get a 3 day free trial today by going to movementbylara.com and clicking “daily classes.” Let’s get moving!
Redefining Yoga is a production of Crate Media
127 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 20 mins duration .