Manage episode 229168521 series 2456132
Today’s topic is all about the moon! In terms of movement, the moon is such a great example of movement and change. The moon is shifting, and it allows us to track our days by each shift that it makes in its alignment. I thought that today would be a great opportunity to speak about the beautiful movement of the moon and her phases, and what we can take away from it all.
To learn more, visit: movementbylara.com
- Read: The Mysterious Moon by Natalia Kuna
- Check out: movementbylara.com
- Instagram: @lara.heimann
- Facebook: facebook.com/movementbylara
- Online LYT Daily yoga classes with Lara: movementbylara.vhx.tv
- Today’s episode is sponsored my LYT Daily online yoga classes. This is an exclusive pass into my personal practice and program that I created from my experience as a physical therapist and 20 years developing my LYT yoga methodology. There is a different class with me everyday - including special monthly live streams - so you can feel your most LYT up - anytime and anywhere. Get a 3 day free trial today by going to movementbylara.com and clicking “daily classes.” Let’s get moving!
Redefining Yoga is produced by Podcast Masters
112 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 21 mins duration .