Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on October 24, 2016 14:56 (). Last successful fetch was on September 22, 2016 15:09 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 154948447 series 1140492
ABOUT PHILIPPE TIL
Philippe Til is a personal trainer and fitness entrepreneur who strives to promote better movement awareness and quality in fitness. He draws his approach from a lifetime of experience and education across continents in time-tested methodologies and systems.
In episode #3 of Movement Mornings, Philippe Til of Action Fitness outlines his efforts to resurrect Georges Hébert's century-old fitness system, The Natural Method. He also stresses the importance of keeping longevity at the forefront of your movement practice and mentions that, as a father of two young boys, his morning routine is less about planned activities and more about a having a strong, persistent mindset.
- Official Action Fitness website
- About Georges Hébert (Wikipedia)
- Wild Fitness UK
- La Sierra High PE on Indiegogo
- Ground Force Method
- Growing up with The Natural Method (YouTube)
Recommended for consumption
- The Natural Method: Book 1 by Georges Hébert, translated by Philippe Til
- The Natural Method: Book 2 by Georges Hébert, translated by Philippe Til
- The Natural Method: Book 3 by Georges Hébert, translated by Philippe Til
- The Lean Berets 4-Part Introduction to The Natural Method
- Linguistic Musings by Philippe Til
- Philippe Til on The Lean Berets Podcast with Ron Jones