Manage episode 257453540 series 1300555
- We had a blast with our first-ever Quizzitch Live!
- J.K. Rowling returns to Twitter to comfort Voldemort, reveal her favorite Mario Kart character and more!
- Muggle Mail covers why Harry didn't see thestrals at the end of Goblet of Fire!
- Chapter-by-Chapter continues with Order of the Phoenix – Chapter 22: St. Mungo's for Magical Maladies and Injuries (Part Two)
- 7-Word Summary: Harry ventures to the hospital with family
- Why does Harry feel as if he is an intruder upon the Weasley family's guilt? Is he not a member of their family?
- Why doesn't Sirius take Harry seriously when he explains what really happened?
- What if... J.K. Rowling had killed Arthur Weasley (as he had originally intended)?
- Welcome to St. Mungo's for Magical Maladies and Injuries!
- Why couldn't the hospital have been built underground like the Ministry?
- How is the hospital funded? Do wizards have health insurance?
- How does a wizard become a Healer? There are no classes at Hogwarts!
- Broderick Bode has a visitor!
- St. Mungo's is a SECURITY NIGHTMARE!
- Despite all that's happened, Arthur couldn't be in better spirits!
- Why does Arthur not tell his kids what really happened? Was it irresponsible of him to not have a personal talk with Harry?
- Why won't Arthur's wounds close? What's so special about Nagini's bite?
- Did the movies miss a big opportunity in not including St. Mungo’s?
- The Umbridge Suck Count stays put at 49!
- Connecting The Threads, MVP of the Week and Rename The Chapter!
- Quizzitch: What does Harry get Ron for Christmas in his fifth year?
Join our community at Patreon.com/MuggleCast and receive magical benefits, including Bonus MuggleCast!