Archive this series
Composer Chris Cresswell and I have known each other for a couple of years, and we never fail to to have long, rambling, fun conversations. Today was no different in this trans-Atlantic chat about self-doubt, finding joy in composing, and mental health for artists.
In this episode:
- Wearing many hats
- Finding joy in creating
- How practical considerations can inform your compositional practice
- Comparing yourself to other composers
- Cutting yourself some slack
- Creating a life that is healthy and sustainable, and also nourishes your art
- Success and mental health
- Feeding the whole person
- How Dennis and Chris try to cope
53 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 70 mins duration .