Manage episode 244769311 series 1912373
When you're ready to make a big change in your life, should you do it fast or do it slow? That depends! Kathleen Trotter joins us to talk about knowing your personality type when it comes to change. And mindfulness contributor Joelle Anderson joins us to talk about mindfulness tips for teenagers.
- Subscribe to My Instruction Manual on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify and anywhere else great podcast are found
- Visit MyInstructionManual.com for shownotes, more great content and to sign up the email newsletter
- Email: email@example.com
- Keith on Twitter: @KeithMcArthur
- Join our Facebook page and our Self-Help Book Club on Facebook
- Find us on Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube
- Purchase 18 Steps to Own Your Life HERE
- Purchase Winning Resolutions HERE
Kathleen Trotter is author of Finding Your Fit: A Compassionate Trainer's Guide to Making Fitness a Lifelong Habit
In this conversation, Keith and Kathleen discuss:
- How to know if you work better with gradual change or rapid change?
- Which works best could depend on your goal
- For gradual learners, weekly add-on goals work well
- Where to find Kathleen
Joelle Anderson is a therapist specializing in mindfulness meditation and creator and host of the Kernel of Wisdom YouTube channel.
In this conversation, Keith and Joelle discuss: