Manage episode 223026996 series 2366864
Are you ready to ramp up immune support for you and your family now that cold and flu season is hitting its peak? Want practical tips for what to do at the first sign of illness? Need to restock your “farmacy” with the immune supporting essentials? Tune in to hear Ali and Becki discuss the concept of orthomolecular supplementation or mega-dosing and learn what supplements can be used in a pulsed approach at the first sign of a sniffle. Learn about the difference between viruses and bacteria and how to best approach with natural remedies for systemic support.
In this episode, Ali and Becki break down the main reasons we get sick in the first place so we can bet understand prevention strategies on a diet and lifestyle level. Learn the diet basics to support your immune system and why sugar can wreak immunological havoc. Hear our take on essential oil use during times of need and get practical tips for supplement strategy and therapeutic foods that we use in our own homes, including those that are kid-friendly to support the whole family!
Also in this Episode:
- Episode 68: Supporting Your Immune System Naturally Episode 77: The Stress Autoimmune Connection and Ali’s story Orthomolecular Supplementation & Megadosing
- Surface Contact Micronutrient Testing
- Colloidal Silver Spray for upper respiratory support
- Candiactivator - use 1 capsule 2-3 times per week for maintenance, instease to 2-4/day during acute illness Essential Oil Diffuser Essential Oils Set
- Quick Coconut Yogurt - The Anti Anxiety Diet Grassfed Whey Protein Stella’s Nut Butter Balls Episode 55: Breastfeeding Restore Baseline Probiotic Targeted Strength Probiotic Rebuild Spectrum Probiotic
- Bone Broth Naturally Nourished Tomato Basil Soup Manuka Honey Zippy Toddy Master Tonic Stress Stabilizing Steamer
This episode is sponsored by Crowd Cow, your one-stop shop for craft meats sourced straight from the farm. Crowd Cow believes in full transparency. For a limited time, enjoy FREE Shipping in addition to $25 off your first order at www.crowdcow.com/naturallynourished