Manage episode 223985842 series 2366864
Have you heard of the term endocrine disruptors but not really sure what it means? Want to know how this relates to estrogen and overall hormonal balance? Ready to hear how you can decrease exposure to these dangerous compounds in your daily life? Tune in to hear Ali and Becki discuss estrogen dominance and how compounds that mimic our hormones are putting us at risk for hormonal imbalance, infertility, neurological disease, autoimmune conditions and mood disorders.
In this episode, Ali and Becki deconstruct the topic of estrogen overload and point to a culprit found in our environment, our homes, our products and beyond. Learn how your makeup or your plastic water bottle could actually be predisposing you to disease risk and what you can do to support your system in detoxing these harmful compounds! Hear our favorite replacement products for common household items, how you can navigate endocrine disruptors in the diet and what foods and supplements can serve as a front line of defense to support your body!
Also in this episode:
- Past Podcasts That Discuss Endocrine Disruptors
- Episode 6: Breast Cancer Prevention Episode 16: 5 Hormones That Make You Fat Episode 44: Women's Hormones Episode 84: The Importance of Detox on Keto
- Birth Control
- Episode 106: Regulating Your Cycle and Natural Birth Control Part 1 Episode 107: Regulating Your Cycle and Natural Birth Control Part 2
- Episode 69: Epigenetics and Methylation Episode 70: Dirty Genes with Ben Lynch 10 Day Detox Program Supplement Recommendations
- Cruciferous Veggies 1 cup/day 2-3 cups leafy greens/day 25-35g Fiber from whole food sources Apple Cider Vinegar Flush
This episode is sponsored by Crowd Cow, your one-stop shop for craft meats sourced straight from the farm. Crowd Cow believes in full transparency. For a limited time, enjoy FREE Shipping in addition to $25 off your first order at www.crowdcow.com/naturallynourished
150 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 64 mins duration .