Manage episode 191235340 series 1559768
Everyone asks us “What makes a marketing, advertising, public relations or community campaign successful?”. The Golding Group partners discuss their top tips for ensuring the success of a campaign.
- Consistency – You just can’t stop after a few attempts, keep it up
- Research – The How and Why, Googling isn’t research
- Audience Focus – Customers and Stakeholders, Pain Points, Motivation, Behavior and Goals
- Customization – Audience, Reason for Campaign, Delivery Channel, Time Table
- Objectives – Need to be Specific, Realistic (Obtainable), Measurable Goals and Stretch Goals
Special thanks to the OU Innovation Hub on the Norman, OK campus. A dedicated space for increasing innovation and entrepreneurship across The University of Oklahoma and our community. The Innovation Hub aims to bring ideas to life. The resources are at your discretion and they want to assist you in your creations. The possibilities are endless.The Innovation Hub offers a variety of resources like FabLab, CCEW, Center for Entrepreneurship, iHub Cafe and Collaborate Spaces.
Every week on the NeoMarketing podcast, The Golding Group partners Pritch Pritchard, APR and Kyle Golding briefly (5-8 mins.) discuss best practices, latest trends and modern techniques for professional business communications including advertising, marketing, digital channels, social media, public relations and alternative options. Educational, informative and (hopefully) entertaining.
13 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 10 mins duration .