Manage episode 280377716 series 1705870
Corona Update — Trump vs. GOP — The Biden Cabinet — Senate Runoffs — China and the Uygurs
So it looks as if the US elections are finally decided and although Trump will still use the last days of his presidency to cause maximum harm to the institutions and continues to claim fraudulent elections in order to secure donations from his base, Joe Biden will in fact be the next president of the USA and the farce that the Trump presidency has been will finally be over end of next January. We discuss what the relationship of Trump and the GOP will be in the future, what the cabinet of Joe Biden will be like and if there is a chance the democrats get control of the US senate.
- Mark Fonseca Rendeiro
- Tim Pritlove
This episode of Newz of the World provides a complete transcript with timecodes and speaker identification.
Please note: the transcript has been generated automatically and has not been checked or corrected. This means it will contain errors and might not properly reflect what exactly has been said in the show. Formats: HTML, WEBVTT.
- Electoral College Votes for Biden
- ‘The last wall’: How dozens of judges across the political spectrum rejected Trump’s efforts to overturn the election
- Early in-person voting begins in Georgia Senate runoffs — ABC News
- Three-quarters of states will elect governors in the next 2 years. Here’s a field guide. — POLITICO
- Biden Appointee Tracker
- Newark Night Patrol W/Cory Booker — Citizen Reporter
- Your Personal Mayor — Citizen Reporter
- More Than Half a Million Uighurs Forced to Pick Cotton in China, Report Alleges — MSN
1. Intro (00:00:00)
2. Prologue (00:00:15)
3. Corona Update (00:02:01)
4. Trump vs. GOP (00:14:47)
5. The Biden Cabinet (00:30:23)
6. Georgia Senate Runoffs (00:51:14)
7. China: Uygar Forced Labor for the Cotton Industry (00:59:50)
8. Epilogue (01:10:35)
9. Bonus Track (01:12:12)