Manage episode 215766538 series 1318634
This week, Mark doesn’t respect your secrets (but will keep them), Martha tells us where D&D really comes from, and Stephen reveals that he will play a Kirby RPG if someone makes one for him.
[0:05:11] Pitching to Consoles
- Information is on the ID@Xbox site. Before submitting your game, your first step will be to apply to the program with basic information about your company.
- We talked about starting a business for your game studio in a previous episode.
- “Not-for-profit game developer faces major obstacles” – Colin Campbell, Polygon
[0:52:15] Turn-Based RPGs
- “How to choose the least annoying Octopath Traveler” – Brian Gilbert, Polygon
- “The Dungeons and Dragons Session That Became a Real-Life Phenomenon” – Lewis Packwood, Kotaku
- Make your own RPG with RPG Maker.
146 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 63 mins duration .