Manage episode 230055411 series 1318634
Mark (and special guest Dale!) got back from GDC on a red-eye flight, took a quick nap, then immediately joined Martha and Stephen in the clubhouse to recap the year’s largest gathering of game creators.
- Nindies Showcase Spring 2019
- “Developer Is Making an Official Zelda Game” – Tom Marks, IGN
- Microsoft Pushed for Cuphead’s Switch Port According to Studio MDHR, GameXplain
- Press X to Jason (remastered)
[0:08:06] GDC session recap
- GDC on YouTube
- Indiepocalypse 14 v 18
- “Valve redesigns Steam game library, adding Steam Events” – Michael McWhertor, Polygon
[0:25:17] Dale makes GDC magic
- Amir’s game about anxiety: @unboxedexperience
- Kate Compton’s “Illegal zines.”
- The Full GWU @ GDC 2019 Schedule!
- Copenhagen Game Collective’s “The Undie Game”
- Schell Games Unveils Virtual Reality Sword Fighting Game ‘Until You Fall’
[0:49:05] The MIX
[0:53:56] Mark does business
- Game Connection America
- “Developer/Publisher Relations (with Kongregate’s August Brown)” Nice Games Club episode
- 2019 Digital Media and Video Game Conference
1:11:16] Wrap-up/Game Workers Unite!
145 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 62 mins duration .