Manage episode 221247227 series 1318634
Happy birthday, Nice Games Club! Your nice hosts celebrate two years of publishing a new episode every single week by announcing a break from new episodes for the next couple of weeks!
Why break the streak now? Well, take a listen to this week’s episode and find out!
No worries, we’ll be back with new episodes in January, and starting next week you’ll hear “Nice Replays” of some of our personal favorite episodes, pulled from our first two years in the clubhouse.
- Widget Satchel is coming to PC and consoles!
- TASCAM stands for “Teac Audio Systems Corporation America.“
- “Avoiding Unity Update Loops” – Brad Keys
- Mark put his Timer class on GitHub.
- “The power of OnValidate” – CJF inc
- Static Constructors (C# Programming Guide)
- “Use constants instead of string literals” – rc3.org
- “Widget Satchel” Code Comment episode – YouTube
- McDonalds! McDonalds! McDonalds!
- “Verdant Skies” Code Comment episode – YouTube
- “ExecuteInEditMode will run your script in edit mode” – The Knights of Unity
- “Renaming Serialized Fields” – Leonardo Carneiro, Unity Blog
- TexturePacker – Code + Web Software
146 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 63 mins duration .