Manage episode 225107894 series 1318634
We’re back with new episodes for the new year! Friend of the show Ellen Burns-Johnson joins us in the clubhouse for the annual Nice Games Club Nicest of 2018 where we talk about some games we liked that came out in 2018 – or at least that we played in 2018. Stephen is on brand with his signature fighting moves, Ellen has Unity in her sights for 2019, Martha has to think of new titles for herself, Mortho barges in to steal the show and Mark -twist- doesn’t talk about a Star Trek game.
- Ellen is here!
- Podcon 2
- We will be there in Seattle this weekend!
- You can attend the con remotely and watch live streams of the talks/live shows
- Global Game Jam Eventbrite
- January 25-27
- There is a free Diversity ticket option
- No experience required to jam
- Remember a healthy game dev is a better game dev so go home and sleep, eat, drink lots of water and don’t crunch- make a smaller game!
Local Releases in 2018:
- Video Games
- Board and Card Games
Nicest of 2018
Most Anticipated 2019
- Dreams (Media Molecule)
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 (Nintendo)
- Yoshi’s Crafted World (Nintendo)
- Widget Satchel (Noble Robot)
Game Dev Resolutions
146 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 63 mins duration .