Manage episode 216596616 series 1318634
This week on Nice Games Club your nice hosts talk all about Modding and Self-Publishing Must-Haves. Stephen explains different viewpoints on mod-ownership, Martha goes fishing on easier mode and Mark makes too many gifs.
- Claw Breaker is out on Steam and Itch.io – Go buy it, it is fun!
- Join us over on the Glitch Discord channel to talk about the episodes.
- Who owns the mods? – Yonnie Ming Kow and Bonnie Nardi, First Monday.
- The Requiem mod team tells its community about the delays to their update here.
- Nexus Mods is a great place to find community created mods.
- Wrye Musings is a blog from a famous Elder Scrolls modder who writes about various topics in modding.
[0:44:30] Self-publishing Must-haves
- You can find good examples of gifs on the Widget Satchel Steam page.
- Learn more about how to make a good website on our Website episode.
- “How we Used Discord to build a dream community for our game Descenders” -Mike Rose (No More Robots), Discord Blog.
- We have had friend of the pod/media relations wiz Holly Harrison on the show to talk about Community Management and Media Relations.
146 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 63 mins duration .