Manage episode 217052729 series 1318634
This week on the program, Mark starts playing Spider-Man, Stephen ignores your narrative, and Martha is very smart.
- Optica is out now! Buy it, buy it, buy it! You can get it on iOS and Android.
- And while you’re at it, pick up its spiritual antecedent, Strata, on iOS or Steam.
- “The ‘Spider-Man’ Puddle Controversy Is One Of Gaming’s Dumbest” – Dave Thier, Forbes
[0:09:09] Hub Worlds and Safe Houses
- “Destiny 2 Will Let You Play ‘Fully Scored Soccer'” – Alex Walker, Kotaku
- “Gearbox and Claptrap honor late Borderlands fan with eulogy, NPC in sequel” – Jessica Conditt, Engadget
- “Sea of Thieves is fun until you meet other pirates” – Fraser Brown, Rock Paper Shotgun
[0:38:20] Environmental Storytelling
- Here’s an image of some of the narrative-assisting collectables in Widget Satchel:
- Mark talks about the subtext of Metro Nexus’ overworld maps in our episode on research for games.
145 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 62 mins duration .