Manage episode 222592893 series 1318634
Nice Games Club is on break until January, so your nice hosts can take time to wrap up work on Widget Satchel, coming to PC and consoles in 2019! In the meantime, we picked out a few of our favorite episodes from our first two years in the clubhouse.
One of Mark’s picks, this was our 88th episode. It was first released on May 29th, 2018.
Original show notes:
For an episode 18 months in the making, Ben Hanson, video producer for Game Informer and host of the excellent gaming podcast The Game Informer Show, finally enters the clubhouse for a wide-ranging discussion about which games and developers get the attention of the gaming press, developing games for modern audiences, and creative leadership in both AAA and indie teams.
Stephen is away showing off his games at the Anime Central convention, so we’re also joined this week by our new permanent guest host and self-proclaimed “mean old lady,” Holly Harrison, who was a guest on a previous episode!
- Here is the fabled tweet that started the long road to this episode.
- Subscribe to The Game Informer Show via RSS (podcast) or on YouTube.
- Get more of Ben’s unimpeachable wisdom on Twitter!
- “How A Japanese Reality TV Show About Nothing Became A Global Hit” – Mia Nakaji Monnier, BuzzFeed
- Ben mentioned a clubhouse favorite game by a local developer, Color Jumper (on sale now!).
- Enjoy Martha’s famous crab dance!
- “Where the Water Tastes Like Wine Postmortem” – Johnnemann Nordhagen
- Ben mentioned the Easy Allies podcast.
- “Alan Alda’s Experiment: Helping Scientists Learn To Talk To The Rest Of Us” – Lulu Garcia-Navarro, NPR
146 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 63 mins duration .