Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 21, 2019 03:08 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next hour. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 237824763 series 1318634
All the news that fit to pod! Mark makes a Mario, Martha adds things to her wishlist and Stephen gets mad at his TV.
- Super Mario Maker 2: Building On Success -Kyle Hilliard, Game Informer
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night: The Kotaku Review -Joshua Rivera, Kotaku
- The making of Samurai Showdown (2019) -Alex Kane, Polygon
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled: No Rust On This Ride -Andrew Reiner, Game Informer
- Cadence of Hyrule is the best Zelda spinoff ever made -Russ Frushtick, Polygon
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Improves On What Makes Pokemon Go Great -Gita Jackson, Kotaku
- Summer Games Done Quick raised over 3 million dollars for Doctors Without Borders
- Devs hit by Steam promo confusion as games are pulled from Wishlists -Chris Kerr, Gamasutra
- Dr. Disrespect Doesn’t Seem To Be Taking His Twitch Ban Very Seriously -Nathan Grayson, Kotaku
- Twitched app removed from Roku -Reddit thread
- The Human Cost of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 -Jason Schreier, Kotaku
- Valve Index Review – The Enthusiast’s Choice -Ben Lang, The Road To VR
- Someone Turned Mario Into A Battle Royale, And It’s The Best Thing -Heather Alexandra, Kotaku
- Here’s how to save up to $360 on Xbox Game Pass over 3 years -David Carnoy, CNET (The article says the promotion is over but it is still available on Microsoft’s website as of this posting)
- We might get a Myst movie, TV series, and even a reality show -Susana Polo, Polygon
- The Mouse Guard Movie Is Officially Dead, But This Demo Reel Shows What Could’ve Been -James Whitbrook, Gizmodo
- Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony say [the president]’s tariffs on China will hurt the game industry -Charlie Hall, Polygon
- Epic says it’ll eventually stop pushing for exclusives -Tyler Wilde, PC Gamer
151 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 65 mins duration .