Manage episode 304626148 series 2789380
Product visions can align a team and inspire a better future state. When visions stem from real user needs, the ideas that follow have the greatest potential for success. NN/g UX Specialist Anna Kaley discusses keeping users at the center of product development, and shares insights from next weeks' UX Vision and Strategy Series, presented alongside Chief Designer, Sarah Gibbons.
Read more about Anna Kaley (NN/g bio)
Referenced courses and training series:
- UX Vision and Strategy Series (Oct 18-22, 2021) with Anna Kaley and Sarah Gibbons
- Product and UX: Building Partnerships for Better Outcomes
- Being a UX Leader: Essential Skills for Any UX Practitioner
- Lean UX and Agile
Related (free) videos & articles:
- UX Vision (3-min video by Anna Kaley)
Create an aspirational view of the experience users will have with your product, service, or organization in the future. This isn't fluff, but will guide a unified design strategy. Here are 5 steps to creating a UX vision.
- UX Roadmaps: Definition and Components (article by Sarah Gibbons)