Manage episode 276613182 series 2789380
"Diamonds are made under pressure," but what does that mean for creativity and productivity? Aurora Harley, Senior UX Specialist, shares some advice on staying creative and productive during times of stress, thoughts on reframing constraints as opportunities, and tips for nurturing an environment that fosters innovative thought regardless of distance.
Resources Cited in this Episode
- Effective Ideation Techniques for UX Design (full-day course)
- Changing Role of the Designer (Don Norman) (5 min video)
- Ideation Techniques for a One-Person UX Team (2 min video)
- Remote Ideation - Synchronous or Asynchronous Techniques (4 min video)
- Troubleshooting Group Ideation: 10 Fixes for More and Better UX Ideas (free article)