Manage episode 271199064 series 2763543
Holy SHIT this episode is SO good. If you are a woman learning how to do uncomfortable things, this episode is for you.
I was almost nervous to listen to this episode for edits because I remember what we talked about felt so raw. So often, I’m sharing content that I’m an expert in, but this episode, this is more of the thick of where I’m at in life, walking with you on this journey to do uncomfortable things, to be a thoughtful leader in our community, business owner and mom. I cannot wait for you to listen to this episode with Heather Chauvin!
More about Heather:
Heather Chauvin is a leadership coach and strategic parenting expert who helps ambitious women become leaders at work and home.
Drawing from her professional experience as a social worker and her life experience raising three boys, Heather created a signature approach to focus her clients on sustainability, profitability and ease in business and life.
She is the host of the Mom Is In Control Podcast where she reveals her most vulnerable truths about womanhood, marriage, parenting, living through stage 4 cancer and running a successful business—without burning out.
Heather has been featured as a TEDx speaker and on The OWN Network, CTV, and The Jenny McCarthy Show. She has also appeared in Entrepreneur and Real Simple.
When Heather isn’t being a classic Canadian by driving her boys to hockey practice, you’ll find her curled up on the couch with her husband surfing the internet, researching their next family adventure.
In this episode we discussed:
- Heather’s work as a leadership coach and strategic parenting expert
- Heather shares her thoughts on this quote: “I believe all children deserve a caregiver whose cup is full, whose smile comes from deep in her heart, and whose voice is a source of love, guidance and inspiration. It is they, the kids, whose big smiles and fragile, demanding spirits are my purpose and my mission. To help you become the person you desire your children to be.”
- Heather’s experience stopping the hustle, the overachieving and learn how to rest and come home to her body/
- The root cause issue to chronic overwhelm
- How we can each personally emulate becoming happy, calm and confident, to help our children become each of these.
- How Heather practices wellness without obsession.
- Learn more about Heather at her website.
Click here to download the Summer Reset free mini-course.
My online course on intuitive eating, Permission Stage Playbook, is currently closed for enrollment but you can join the waitlist by clicking here. Enrollment re-opens later in fall!
Resources for you:
- Learn more about our services at Nourishing Minds Nutrition. Read testimonials from our amazing clients here.
- Join our FREE support group for like-minded women, the Nourishing Women Community. Live Q&As are hosted every week.
Let’s hang out! Connect with Victoria and the staff at NMN: