Manage episode 233088157 series 1521674
In today’s episode we discussed:
- Kat’s story with control, people pleasing and perfectionism
- The core issues with seeking perfectionism and people pleasing
- How perfectionism can stem from a much deeper issue such as trauma and/or micro traumas
- How to break the control cycle
- How to connect to your inner child in order to heal from perfectionism
- Not falling into the trap of doing wellness “right” or trying to perfect your healing
- How societal conditioning is involved in perfectionism
- The role a present mind plays in the healing process and steps to help you become more present
- Kat’s favorite ways to practice more presence in her life
Learn more and work with Kat Beck.
- Website: https://www.kathrynhaydenbeck.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/katbeck/
- Digging into discomfort video
- Intuition vs ego video
Other episodes you can find Kat on the Nourishing Women Podcast:
- Episode 25 Meditation and Mindfulness
- Episode 47 Importance of Energy Healing: Part 1
- Episode 48 Importance of Energy Healing: Part 2
Information discussed in today's episode:
- New blog post this week by Kelsey Pukala, dietitian at Nourishing Minds Nutrition: Practicing Intuitive Eating in a World Obsessed with Dieting
- Meg’s Etsy Shop
Resources for you:
- Learn more about our services at Nourishing Minds Nutrition. Read testimonials from our amazing clients here.
- Join our FREE tribe for like-minded women, the Nourishing Minds Tribe.
Let’s hang out! Connect with us:
101 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 53 mins duration .