Manage episode 233979145 series 1521674
A former Wall Street professional and graduate of Columbia Business School, Lauren boldly transitioned from a decade-long career in Finance and Project Management to a lifetime journey as a certified international yoga instructor, reiki practitioner and doula.
Poised to transform the wellness movement, Lauren has earned 300 hours during her yoga teacher training program in NYC and India, she is a certified Reiki attuned practitioner at MINKA Brooklyn and proud Mama Glow certified prenatal, birth and postpartum doula. Learn more about her offerings at www.lotussol.com.
Lauren’s devoted leadership and healing contributions to the world empower and serve communities by guiding people on a radical inward journey to achieve mental clarity, physical strength and holistic well-being.
In today’s episode we discussed:
- Lauren’s story to becoming a doula
- The difference between a Doula and a midwife.
- How Doulas can support women through all stages: fertility, pre-natal and birth and new motherhood as well.
- How to incorporate mindfulness practices and self-care into a prenatal routine.
- Tips to stay comfortable and healthy throughout all stages of pregnancy.
- Nutrition and lifestyle guidance to support a healthy pregnancy.
- How to prepare for birth and to bring baby home.
Learn more about Lauren Solomon:
- Website: https://www.lotussol.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iam.lotus.sol/
- Mama Glow website: https://mamaglow.com/
Keep up to date with Meg and Victoria:
- Improving Your Digestion Naturally
- How the Menstrual Cycle Works
- Meg’s Etsy Shop
- CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THE BODY IMAGE RESET
Resources for you:
Join our FREE tribe for like-minded women, the Nourishing Minds Tribe.
Let’s hang out! Connect with us: