Manage episode 244013955 series 2503285
Ellen Huet of Bloomberg Businessweek joins me to discuss her coverage of OneTaste: once a darling of Silicon Valley, now an organization with an ousted founder, cancelled classes, and looking to pivot.
Ruwan Meepagala joins me to discuss his time in the organization.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why women wanted to join OneTaste
- Why the group deliberately marketed their courses to Silicon Valley
- What Orgasmic Meditation is
- What drew participants to work for the organization
- What kinds of Quid Pro Quo were encouraged in the office
- How consent lines were blurred for many
- And More...
Special Guests: Ellen Huet and Ruwan Meepagala.