Manage episode 206219004 series 2136395
In this episode, we talk about the Cycle of our development that was detailed in Episode 10, but we focus on how we progress through the stages, what causes us to revisit the stages, and how to remain in happier, more peaceful stages longer. What stage are you spending most of your time in right now? What stage would you like to focus on? Register at KathrynColleen.com to send in questions and discuss issues with me directly. Let’s chat!
You Might Also Like...
- Ep 10 – How We Evolve Over A Lifetime and Why It Is A Cycle, Not A Staircase
- The Cycle Of Our Development: Progressing, Revisiting and Remaining
- Ep 9 – Seeing Aspects of Yourself in Others, Letting Go of Grudges and Forgiving
- The Cycle of Our Development – How We Evolve Over The Course Of Our Lives
- Ep 8 – 9 Languages in 30 Months And Overcoming Your Internal Critic
- Ep 5 – The Good Parent Myth and Motivating Teenagers
- Mid-Life Crisis And Other Catalysts To The Best Life Ever
- Ep 7 – Standing Up To Yourself And How To Start Self-Discovery For Busy People
- Religion As A Catalyst For Your Self-Development
- Ep 4 – Existential Life Rules And Dealing With Incompetent Bosses
- If You Could Wish For Anything And Make It Happen
- Ep 2 – Word Yo
- Ep 1 – Why Nobody Gives A Rat’s Ass About Your Self Discovery
- Manifesting – A Comprehensive And Simple Guide To Finally Doing It Right
- The Limiting Beliefs You Can’t Get Rid Of
- Ep 3 – Let’s Not Pretend That Women Don’t Objectify Men
- Ep 6 – Retraining My Brain And Tackling Stubborn Childhood Beliefs
23 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 19 mins duration .