Manage episode 206219004 series 2136395
In this episode, we talk about the Cycle of our development that was detailed in Episode 10, but we focus on how we progress through the stages, what causes us to revisit the stages, and how to remain in happier, more peaceful stages longer. What stage are you spending most of your time in right now? What stage would you like to focus on? Register at KathrynColleen.com to send in questions and discuss issues with me directly. Let’s chat!
You Might Also Like...
- Ep 10 – How We Evolve Over A Lifetime and Why It Is A Cycle, Not A Staircase
- The Cycle Of Our Development: Progressing, Revisiting and Remaining
- Ep 27 – Religious Discomfort, Rejection And Justification, and How To Know What Stage You Are In
- Ep 9 – Seeing Aspects of Yourself in Others, Letting Go of Grudges and Forgiving
- Do Specific Challenges Tend To Appear In Specific Stages Of Development? Yes and No
32 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 21 mins duration .