Manage episode 239839362 series 2346669
The Durable Task Framework allows developers to write long running persistent workflows in .NET code using familiar async/await capabilities.
In this episode, Affan Dar, Simon Porter join Jeremy to give us a better understanding of this framework, what it enables, and where is it being used within Microsoft.
- [01:38] - What problem does the framework solve?
- [06:20] - How does the provider model enable extensibility?
- [08:26] - What does a typical workflow look like? (Demo)
- [12:25] - Does the framework handle scale out scenarios?
- [15:46] - How does the framework enable durable workflows?
- [20:45] - Where's the best place to find documentation?
- [21:47] - What other projects at Microsoft use this framework?
- [24:09] - What are some good use cases?
- [26:19] - What's on the roadmap for future optimizations?