Manage episode 229003432 series 2396642
In this episode, Alex interviews Ash Ambirge, an expert in copywriting, marketing, and sales, writer, and online course enthusiast. Thanks to some combination of defiance, bullheadedness, and some truly weird circumstances, she set out to become a writer, and quickly went from a small town girl who was the queen of late cell phone bills and existential crisis, to being her own boss and running a seven-figure empire, with a book coming out soon with Penguin Random House!
- How Ash “did everything right” and then ended up in a bad situation
- How the name of her business causes her some problems
- How developing business owners and writers can find their voice
- How to sell using sales calls
- How Ash manages time and spends three hours writing her book every morning
- Two mindset shifts that made a difference as an entrepreneur
3 Key Points:
- Trust yourself and don’t be afraid to disobey the common rules.
- Put your opinion out there, but make sure that it’s thoughtful and truthful.
- Let pleasure be your guide when writing or starting your business.