Manage episode 227906189 series 2118565
In this episode Research & Copyright Services Law Librarian Stephen Wolfson has a conversation with Dean for Faculty Affairs and health law scholar Elizabeth Weeks about her book Healthism and the process of collaborating on this work with a coauthor in another location. Metadata Services Librarian Rachel Evans discusses upcoming events celebrating this and other faculty book publications at the UGA School of Law and the stylistic shift in book covers that she and some of her colleagues are enjoying.
This episode discusses the following books, articles and events:
- Healthism: Health-status Discrimination and the Law by Jessica L. Roberts, Elizabeth Weeks
- What Is (and Isn’t) Healthism by Jessica L. Roberts, Elizabeth Weeks
- Mass Tort Deals: Backroom Bargaining in Multi-district Litigation by Elizabeth Chamblee Burch
- Defending the Public’s Enemy: the Life and Legacy of Ramsey Clark by Lonnie T. Brown Jr.
- ‘Rap on Trial’: Why Lyrics Should Be Off-Limits featuring Andrea Dennis
- A Celebration of Associate Dean Elizabeth Weeks’ Recently Published Book, “Healthism: Health Status Discrimination and the Law” event on 2/27/19