Manage episode 184364124 series 1462457
Maura Thomas is an award-winning productivity and time management speaker, author of two books, founder of Regain Your Time, and nationally recognized expert delivering her unique message that the key to productivity and effectiveness is attention management.
She is a TEDx Speaker, a regular contributor to the Harvard Business Review, and was invited by one of the world's largest publishers to literally “write the book” on productivity (Personal Productivity Secrets). Her work has appeared in hundreds of national media outlets including the Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Entrepreneur, Inc. and the Huffington Post, to name a few.
In this episode, Maura Nevel Thomas and I discuss:
- Putting people into a playful mode because often times then they are more creative and productive
- How the culture of the company creates problems and what to do about it
- Work Life management process that gives individuals the skill set to deal with communication, commitment and information
- Where does the system take us?
- Attention Management
- Action Management
- Communication Management
- Meeting Management
- Culture of organization versus getting work done
- Leaders need to create a space where the work can be done
- Successful Training
- Attitudes of leadership
- Attitudes of the participants
- Content of training
- Delivery of training
- Follow-up support inside the organization
- Making busy lives easier and less stressful
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
111 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 31 mins duration .