Manage episode 184830953 series 1462457
Dr. Gustavo Grodnitzky (Dr. Gustavo) is a speaker, author, consultant, and psychologist whose diverse background brings a unique and multidimensional perspective to his global clients.
After obtaining his Ph.D. in clinical and school psychology, he completed post-docs in both cognitive therapy and forensic psychology. He has previously run an inpatient drug rehabilitation unit in a correctional institution and an outpatient mental health center.
As a consultant and professional speaker, he has delivered more than 1,000 presentations on a variety of topics, including corporate culture, emotional intelligence, anger management, and integrating multigenerational workforces.
In this episode, Dr. Gustavo Grodnitzky and I discuss:
- What is culture?
- How to start and what steps you should take to change culture in an organization
- Do you need someone from outside to see a "new" perspective on things?
- Thoughts on workforce being replaced by Millennials
- How different generations approach work and life balance?
- His book and closing thoughts
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
108 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 31 mins duration .