Manage episode 210511674 series 2360749
Season 2, Episode 2... perhaps our whisky-geekiest episode yet! Joshua and Jason sat down for a little over an hour with David Stirk to talk about (the evils of) caramel coloring, selecting casks, the potential for a whisky bust, and even a few good dick jokes. Stirk also goes into detail as to how casks get into the blending and brokering system. Laughter and geeky conversation was had. We trust you'll enjoy this conversation as much as Joshua and Jason did.
So, as usual, have a seat, have a pour, and listen in. Unless you're driving. If you're driving, be smart and stay sober but be sure to listen into the conversation!
Special thanks to:
- Weigh Down for allowing us to use their song "Wooden Monsters" as our theme song
- Moana McAuliffe for designing our Podcast Logo
- Blue Yeti for making great microphones
- RØDE for making *really* great microphones
- Focusrite for making awesome USB receivers
- Olympus and Tascam for making fine mobile recording devices
- Joshua Hatton for producing and editing
43 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 77 mins duration .