Manage episode 278511027 series 2355180
Have you ever been to an event where the speaker left you crying, laughing, and so inspired that you felt you could climb Mount Kilimanjaro all at the same time?
Well, today’s guest is that kind of speaker and coach! Her name is Patrice Washington, and I am one lucky girl to call her a friend and have her on to share her expertise with you.
Patrice is an award-winning author, transformational speaker, coach, and media personality.
She was named one of “12 Inspiring Black Voices in Personal Development” by Success Magazine, featured on Forbes.com as one of “15 Inspiring Podcasts for Professionals of Every Stripe,” and highlighted by Entrepreneur.com -- to name a few impressive successes.
She’s committed to empowering women to look at life through the lens of abundance and opportunity versus lack and scarcity, and redefine the term “wealth.”
In this episode, we chat about her 6 Pillars of Wealth and how these pillars will help you uplevel your life and business. You might be surprised to find out that only one of these pillars is directly tied to money.Learn more about Patrice Washington's 6 Pillars of Wealth
- [12:57] Patrice created the six pillars to help people shift their beliefs and mindset about wealth, which will shift your actions and the results will come.
- [17:26] Pillar #1: FIT is about becoming your best self and being physically and mentally fit.
- [21:35] Pillar #2: PEOPLE is about creating relationships that matter.
- [27:22] Pillar #3: FAITH (whatever that means to you personally) will prevent you from giving up right before you're about to succeed.
- [30:49] Pillar #4: SPACE is important because your environment is everything.
- [36:38] Pillar #5: WORK is about living your life's purpose.
- [40:57] Pillar #6: MONEY is the last pillar. When your mind is cluttered, it's hard to accept the foundational truths about managing money.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
‘I love Amy and Online Marketing Made Easy.’