Manage episode 152426636 series 49323
This month on Open Apple, as is tradition, we present the megapodcast recorded live at KansasFest. Most of your favorite retrocomputing podcasters attend KansasFest each year, and we all get together in a basement room to record a giant group podcast. This year’s recording includes, in no particular order:
- Quinn Dunki of Open Apple
- Paul Hagstrom of Retrocomputing Roundtable and Drop /// Inches
- Michael Mulhern and Carrington Vanston of Retrocomputing Roundtable
- Kevin Savetz of Antic
- Rob McMullen of Player/Missile
- Ken Gagne of Polygamer and Indiesider
- John Leake of RetroMacCast
- Todd George of Chicken Lips Radio
- Charles Mangin of How II
- Jeff Salzman of The History Of Personal Computing
In this megapodcast, we talk about our experiences at this year’s KFest, and play a form of Liar’s Dice with each other’s personal computing histories.
A note on audio quality- it’s difficult to get 11 people recorded simultaneously in a room without a lot of fancy equipment that we can’t carry on airplanes, so we hope you’ll bear with us. We have a ton of fun recording these as a group, and we hope you enjoy listening to it. Many many thanks to Paul Hagstrom for doing the editing on this one!