Manage episode 193320381 series 1328385
- This is the recusal letter sent on behalf of Justice Kagan; and here is the Code of Conduct for U.S. Judges.
- You can watch the "Don't Talk To The Police" video.
- Here's the data on Regent University's fake law school.
- The first out-of-context quote comes from Watts v. Indiana, 338 U.S. 49 (1949).
- The second out-of-context quote comes from Justice Breyer's dissent in Rubin v. U.S., a 1998 cert petition regarding the extent of executive privilege.
221 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 75 mins duration .