Manage episode 229495614 series 1440172
Craig Ballantyne is a beast. When it comes to crafting your life to reach your goals, Craig has a lot to share.
Author, entrepreneur, coach, workshop host and speaker - Craig is well known in the personal development space for his approach productivity.
With titles like:
Overcoming the Black Box of Anxiety, The Perfect Day Formula and Unstoppable, Craig knows how to execute - and he's bringing many people with him.
In this episode we cover:
• The power of planning every day as far in advance as possible
• The effectiveness of singular focus (no matter what you're doing)
• Turning weakness into strength
• A key teaching from Stoic Philosopher Epictetus
• Why hiring a coach may be the best investment you can make
Connect With Us Follow Sean McCormick
Twitter: http://bit.ly/OPPMacTwitterFollow Natural Stacks
203 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 74 mins duration .