Manage episode 234122955 series 1440172
What happens when you nearly break your ankle half-way through your first of 7 ultramarathons?
You keep running. You talk to yourself. You ask the race to bring it on. You will yourself to transcend...you, and do the IMPOSSIBLE.
Joel Runyon's The Impossible List - tracks 100+ goals like "swim in every ocean," "bike across America," and "give $100,000 dollars away. So far he's raised nearly $200,000 for Pencils of Promise, which builds schools in communities that need them - through Impossible.org
Joel went from living in his parent's basement to living an adventurous life with purpose in no time. Now, he's inspiring thousands of other people from around the world tackle their impossible list, and live an inspired life.
In this episode we cover:
• The mentality it takes to do the IMPOSSIBLE
• Mental tips for running Ultramarathons
• How to create your own Impossible List
• Goal setting and goal execution
• Transcending self-limiting beliefs
• Protecting your scheduleConnect With Us Follow Sean McCormick
Twitter: http://bit.ly/OPPMacTwitterFollow Natural Stacks
212 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 74 mins duration .