Logan Bartlett explains how Cartoon Avatars became a hit
Manage episode 335653813 series 3374471
By Every Media, Inc, Dan Shipper, and Nathan Baschez. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
- What’s going on in markets right now? Public markets haven’t found a bottom yet—what is the effect on VC rounds?
- Why tech investors aren’t conspiring to bring down deal prices
- How the shifting capital markets might affect decisions that founders make about what types of businesses they want to build
- What caused him to start Cartoon Avatars
- How he decides what type of content to create
- Why Quibi failed (yes, really)
- Why Cartoon Avatars blew up
- And more
If you like this, follow Logan on Twitter and subscribe to Cartoon Avatars!