#OSNow: Coronavirus update, 5 area hospitals hit ICU capacity, Florida school mandate, Bank of America closes 50 Central Florida branches, and Orlando Police change policies (Ep. 450)
Manage episode 266517820 series 2083686
Orlando Sentinel Now afternoon update for Tuesday, July 7, 2020.
- Florida coronavirus update for Tuesday, June 7, 2020: 63 new deaths takes toll to 3,841 (:34)
- 5 Central Florida hospitals hit ICU capacity, but region still has beds available for any COVID-19 surge (2:08)
- Florida’s public schools must reopen, offer 5-day-a-week, on-campus option, state says (7:30)
- Bank of America temporarily closes 50 Central Florida branches amid coronavirus pandemic (13:45)
- Orlando Police Department to ban choke holds, no-knock warrants, chief says (16:00)