Manage episode 289502491 series 2717172
No need to beat around the bush. We spend this entire episode talking about the freshly launched Rolex and Tudor releases from Watches & Wonders 2021. From obvious talking points like Rolesor Explorers and gold Black Bays through to dial updates and not-in-the-catalogue gem-set pieces.
We talk about specific models, but we also cover off what we think about the broader trends, directions and enthusiast feedback is on these hotly debated (and hotly desired) models. Basically, if you want to know everything there is to know about Tudor and Rolex’s 2021 releases, this is what you want to be listening to.
This episode is brought to you by WatchBox, the world’s leading platform for buying, selling and trading pre-owned luxury timepieces. Discover something at their online store thewatchbox.com today.
Show notes: https://www.otpodcast.com.au/show-notes/s2e23
- Rolex Explorer Rolesor ref 124273
- Rolex Explorer ref 124270
- Rolex Explorer II ref 226570
- Rolex Datejust 36 ref 126200 (palm motif)
- Rolex Datejust 36 ref 126233 (fluted motif)
- Rolex Lady-Datejust
- Rolex Day-Date 36 ref 128345RBR (Eisenkiesel dial)
- Rolex Cosmograph Daytona ref 116519LN (white gold)
- Rolex Cosmograph Daytona ref 116508 (yellow gold)
- Rolex Cosmograph Daytona ref 116505 (Everose gold)
- Tudor Black Bay Fifty-Eight 18k
- Tudor Black Bay Fifty-Eight 925
- Tudor Black Bay Chrono
- Tudor Black Bay 32/36/41 (silver dial)
- Tudor 1926
Submit an application to our quasi-professional watch matchmaking service, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org If you liked our podcast - please remember to like/share and subscribe.
If you liked our podcast - please remember to like/share and subscribe.