Manage episode 171188952 series 1170318
Oracle HCM Cloud Global Human Resources Release 12 new features are introduced on Whats New SaaS Readiness portal. These are the notes from my learning of these new features.
Any new feature introduced in the cloud product comes with 4 options to enable/use the feature in product. These actions are mentioned against each feature of HCM Cloud and you will find a checklist against each option to take any action or not.
Action Required to enable feature:
- Feature Automatically available
- End user Action required
- Administrator Action required
- Oracle Service Request Required
Global Human Resources has introduced following 7 features:
- Enhanced Add Person Flows
- Enhanced Manage Direct Reports
- Changes from Extensible to User for Specific Person Lookup Types
- Enhanced Duplicate Person Validation
- Salary Update When Changing Working Hours
- Areas of Responsibility Enhanced to Include Additional Attributes and Responsibility
- Worker User Accounts No Longer Created Automatically for Users Loaded in Bulk
i have discussed these features in the podcast and you can also find further details from Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud Release 12 What’s New.
Join today OTechTalks.tv and Be Part of Open Tech Talks?
The post Oracle HCM Cloud Global Human Resources New Features R12 appeared first on Open Tech Talks - Technology worth Talking.
29 episodes available. A new episode about every 30 days averaging 19 mins duration .