Manage episode 214122738 series 63993
Don't worry- we aren't going anywhere yet~
If you’d like to support HartLife NFP, Our Fair City, and our upcoming production Unwell, a Midwestern Gothic Mystery, you can join the amazing community on our Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/hartlifenfp. You can also help spread the word by rating and reviewing on iTunes or whatever podcasting service you are listening to us on!
- You heard me f*ck...no you didn't—Ansel Burch
- What a band of tools—Frank Sjodin
- Cuuuuuuuube...cube—Hank Hewitt
- Over-informative Nose—David Rheinstrom
- Nuclear WHOOPS—Tyler Samples
- Beg-God d*mn it!—Abby Doud
- Where is Betty?—Clint Worthington
- Space Train!—Jared Latore
- Don't want to blow too soon—Mark Soloff
- Alternate Narrator—Ele Matelan
- Very Confused—Kat Evans
- The Best DM—Tyler Samples
- Halfway between Texas and Wizard People—Clayton Faits
- We're Heroes?—Jeffrey Gardner
- Can See Russia—Whitney Jones
- I do something called Time Travel—David Fink
Compiled and produced Jeffrey Gardner. Photo by Jenna Braunstein Photography. Music by Latché Swing. Thank you to Josh Zagoren. A huge thank you to our episode sponsor Overcast, through the Chicago Podcasting Cooperative.
196 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 18 mins duration .