Manage episode 197215515 series 63993
We're back with Part 2 of the Season Eight Blooper Reel, here in the Midseason break!
If you’d like to support HartLife NFP and Our Fair City, you can join the amazing community on our Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/hartlifenfp. By pledging monthly, you can ensure the growth and stability of our company and get great rewards like Our Fair City ringtones, Herbert West on your voicemail, personalized HartLife policy certificates, and more. You can also help spread the word by rating and reviewing on iTunes or whatever podcasting service you are listening to us on!
- Blooper reel here we come!—Jeffrey Gardner
- Keep us in the Director—Matt Young
- Thank you kool-aid man!—Mark Soloff
- PodDad!—David Rheinstrom
- Probably can't get us Algae Bars—Tyler Samples
- Should have been slating—Ansel Burch
- Best Laugh—Symphony Sanders
- Eats People—Jonah Winston
- Mark Twain + Fraggles—Clayton Faits
- Just realized Spookies was a Spirits Parody—Eric L. Silver
- Swearing at Clay—Abby Doud
- Too sexy—Frank Sjodin
- HAH!—Sebastian H. Orr
- Really bad at gargling—Julia Schifini
- The Raven (rapping)—Amanda McLoughlin
Compiled and produced Jeffrey Gardner. Photo by Sebastian Orr Photography. Music by Latché Swing. A huge thank you to our episode sponsor the Second City Training Center, through the Chicago Podcasting Cooperative.
196 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 18 mins duration .