Manage episode 177838235 series 63993
More of our Season Seven Blooper Reel, with a perhaps unhealthy fixation on shacks and trains.
If you’d like to support HartLife NFP and Our Fair City, you can join the amazing community on our Patreon page at http://www.patreon.com/hartlifenfp. By pledging monthly, you can ensure the growth and stability of our company and get great rewards like Our Fair City ringtones, Herbert West on your voicemail, personalized HartLife policy certificates, and more. You can also help spread the word by rating and reviewing on iTunes or whatever podcasting service you are listening to us on!
- Talkin' into the Mic—Stephanie Murphy
- Like Rastlin Majere—Mark Soloff
- Won't fuck up the flow of the sentence—Ansel Burch
- YOU MEAN TO TELL ME—Tyler Samples
- Shack Facts— Clayton Faits
- Good morning Caaaatnip—Kat Evans
- Final Fantasy Train Song—Whitney Kraus Jones
- Stable Solutions—Nina O'Keefe
- Amazing Laugh—Tara Schile
- Come on down to Valentine's Shack—Jonah Winston
- I don't got a shack—Jeffrey Gardner
- You get what you deserve if you don't pay attention—Marsha Harman
- Dealing with extra snot—Frank Sjodin
- Gonna say what the script actually says—Ryan Schile
Compiled and produced Jeffrey Gardner. Photo by Jenna Braunstein Photography. Music by Latché Swing. A huge thank you to our episode sponsor Cards Against Humanity, through the Chicago Podcasting Cooperative.
196 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 18 mins duration .