Episode 125: Pimachiowin Aki & UNESCO; Fly-in canoe trip; Yukon Journey #5; Bill Mason; Plutypus water filter
Manage episode 211589348 series 1341927
Episode 125 ~ July 5, 2018
Podcast Info / Topics
- Pimachiowin Aki is now a UNESCO World Heritage site
- If you have never been on a fly-in canoe trip, DO IT!!!
- Yukon Journey Update #5 ~ “10 things I have learned in Dawson”
- We get some fan mail and wonder if we take Bill Mason for granted
- Review of the Platypus Gravityworks pump free water system
131 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 60 mins duration .