Manage episode 157212352 series 1214241
Are you doing ANYTHING that's pushing you past your comfort zone? Have you committed to grow in areas that are meaningful to you?
I have failed so many times at the personal goals I've set for myself because it's just easier to stay stuck.
- Identify your greatest struggle or area for improvement. (One of mine has been the 40 pounds I mentioned and the way I feel heavier than my body is supposed to be.)
- Choose a daily action, related to that struggle, that you believe you can actually do. (I will actually run Monday-Thursday for the next 2.5 weeks)
- Commit to executing that action for 10 days. (I wrote my goal down in my iPhone)
- Set up a daily reminder so you don't forget. VERY IMPORTANT. (I set a specific alarm in my phone for each morning)
- When your fat starts to itch, CELEBRATE! You are living ON PURPOSE, and you're changing because of it. (That's why I'm writing this article.)
Subscribe to "Passive No More" Blog!
- Two too many on the treadmill
- How do you know so much?
- Why is this taking so LONG?
- 3 1/2 Tips to ease frustration
- Be stronger than the coffee
- Are you afraid of the storm?
- Play ’til you WIN!
- Band-Aids and “Bazzerts”
- 3 Easy steps to clear vision
- Why do we compare?
- How big is your box?
- Does your fat itch?
- Good and thankful?
- Practice being wrong
- Paycheck or purpose?
- The myth of willpower
- What robs you of courage?
17 episodes available. A new episode about every 11 days averaging 6 mins duration .