Manage episode 235647360 series 2483186
Check out the podcast website: https://www.paxbritannica.info
In this episode I made particular use of the following publications:
- Philip Lawson, The East India Company : A History, 1993
- Munis Faruqui,The Princes of the Mughal Empire, 1504-1719, 2012
- K. N. Chaudhuri, English East India Company: The Study of an Early Joint-stock Company 1600-1640, 1865
- Zahedeh, N. (2001). ‘Overseas Expansion and Trade in the Seventeenth Century’. Canny N. &
Louis R. (eds) Origins of Empire : British Overseas Enterprise to the Close of the Seventeenth
-Stern, P. J. (2011). The Company-State: Corporate Sovereignty and the Early Modern Foundations of the British Empire in India.
- Reid, J. G., & Mancke, E. (2010). ‘From Global Processes to Continental Strategies: The Emergence of British North America to 1783’. Canada and the British Empire.
A full bibliography can be found on the website.
20 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 37 mins duration .