Part 106 - Dr. Sean O’Mara on the Most Important (and Little Known) Marker of Health, the Key to Strong Leadership, and How to Look Like a Model in 7 Days
Manage episode 277853490 series 2327587
- [5:45] Recap on his introduction and how he got into this industry.
- [10:05] LDL cholesterol.
- [17:05] Why our elderlys’ health has gone so downhill in the past generation.
- [19:25] What he recommends for diet in general.
- [26:25] Immune system and the gut microbiome.
- [35:35] How he transformed his health to where he is now.
- [44:45] Explanations and analysis of his visceral fat MRI’s.
- [51:35] Sprinting and its effect on visceral fat.
- [1:00:05] The physiology of scarring and how it works depending on your health.
- [1:06:45] Comparing today’s doctors to the doctors of old.
- [1:15:05] One of his client’s results after a 7 day fast.
- [1:18:35] His sprinting tips and routines.
- [1:21:05] Blood flow restriction training.
BUY THE MEAT NosetoTail.org Support me on Patreon! http://patreon.com/peakhuman Preorder the film here: http://indiegogo.com/projects/food-lies-post Film site: http://FoodLies.org YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/FoodLies Follow along: http://twitter.com/FoodLiesOrg http://instagram.com/food.lies http://facebook.com/FoodLiesOrg