Manage episode 226501499 series 1757536
Jill Payne lives her life at a 10! An energy-positive, highly trained motivational speaker and celebrity trainer, Jill isn’t one to tread lightly when it comes to transformation.
Jill first brought her unique brand of energy management to the public as Spiritual Athlete, a program she created that focuses on cultivating joy and vitality through functional movement and intentional exercise. With a masters degree specializing in workplace wellness, she has continued to enrich and customize programs for companies internationally that want to motivate all levels of employees and management to be their best selves and subsequently improve productivity and morale. This culture shift starts with the individual and starts within. Jill’s core concept is to live life as a 10 out of 10. She motivates clients to discover what makes them feel creative, passionate, engaged and confident.
As seen in Vogue, Glamour, Elle, and SELF Magazine, her highly sought-after programs go beyond physical fitness by initiating a total wellness revamp to enhance individuals’ overall potential. Jill has brought her expertise to companies and organizations worldwide, including PepsiCo, Republic Services, Core Logic, NBC, Panasonic, Boeing, JPL, Western Union, and Sony, to reinvigorate productivity and enhance corporate culture.
Jill trains our bodies and minds to unleash energy for optimal performance in all areas: creating impact at work, maintaining healthy relationships, eliminating anxiety and manifesting opportunities. You can follow Jill on her journey through Instagram at @be_a_dime or learn more on her website https://jillpayne.ca/
Listen as we talk about:
- Energy management as your foundation of life
- How to be at a 10 despite the emotion one is feeling
- Why people at a 5 are in danger
- Learning to enjoy the job you have so that the job you want can find you
- Trusting that everything if for you, and that nothing is against you
- How she's creating raving fans, not creating satisfied customers
- Being a Dime
- Being a spiritual being having a human experience
- Why her spiritual beliefs are vital to her purpose
- Abraham Hicks
- Dr. Joe Despenza
- Sign up or hear more about our Path to Purpose course via email@example.com
- Join our purpose seeking podcast community at...
- Help More Find Their Purpose by Donating to the Podcast